Bits & Pieces of My Life

Thursday, October 1, 2009

OMGoshes For Today! (technically yesterday since its 1 now)

OMGosh!
Tomorrow will be my first MPH sales!
I hope i wont cause more trouble than help...
I heard that there will be so many ppl waiting in line waiting to pay, until they cant even sit! dont tell me i have to stand for 10 hours mah O__O!
To make things worst I have to start work at 9.30 till 7.00, then straight away teach at 8.30 till 10.pm
Hope that i will b ok tomorrow, n i wont faint *__*


OMGosh,
I just iron n spoiled my newly bought blouse!
I burnt the lace at the back!
Well this is my first time ironing....well i guess i'll learn through mistakes...haih the only thing is that blouse cost me RM50++... :(


OMGosh!
just felt like saying it!

Still not use to sleeping early (1am only)
Anyone reading this(i doubt so)?? pray for me!!

ps. 1 more reason to hate working...i cant listen to music....the only music playing are the ones without any1 singing, n the ones that make you feel even more sleepy.

Signing off for now...

No comments: